UFABET เว็บไซต์แทงบอลออนไลน์ พนันออนไลน์ ที่ดีที่สุด UFABET999
How to prevent hair loss
- Prevent hair loss, take care of your health By exercising regularly to help increase blood flow throughout the body. Avoid stress, meditate, relax your mind. Not allowing yourself to be immersed in stress can help reduce the problem as well. It also helps to normalize the hormones in the body as well.
- Eat a healthy diet. By eating 5 food groups and being hygienic (Add vitamins or minerals in the event that you do not have a complete diet) focus on protein foods. Especially soy protein Drink enough water or drink no less than 2 liters a day. Avoid foods containing MSG. Refrain from drinking and smoking.
- Stop the diet the wrong way Protein is a very important nutrient for hair. Each day, we should get approximately 46 grams of protein or about 20-30% of the nutrients that the body should receive each day. If you’re losing weight with the wrong dieting routine by dieting frequently, there’s no doubt that your hair can become so fragile and easy to fall off ufabet.
- How to wash your hair prevent hair loss. You should not wash your hair more than once a day before shampooing your hair. Should wash your hair with plain water for 15 seconds before every shampoo. This is to help wash out the dirt stuck on the house first. Then use the shampoo to clean deeply And while washing your hair, you should not rub your hair or scratch your scalp vigorously, as this will cause an infection of the scalp. But switch to washing your hair by using a scalp massage instead By using your fingertips, gently massage in circular motions while washing your hair, which in addition to helping nourish the hair and scalp. It also helps improve blood circulation as well.
- Stop washing your hair with warm water. Many people may feel happy when washing their hair with warm water. Plus, I think that washing your hair with warm water will help wash out more dirt that has stuck to your hair than normal temperature water. But in fact, warm water is the real culprit in harming our hair. Both make my hair dry and split ends Dry scalp Until the hair finally became weak and easily fell from the scalp. Therefore, changing the behavior and turning to the normal temperature water for washing the hair. It will help reduce the problem of hair loss that occurs.
- Choose a shampoo and conditioner suitable for your hair type. Choose a mild shampoo that contains organic ingredients. And it is not too alkaline. Choose a shampoo and conditioner that is suitable for your hair type. And full of nutrients that are beneficial for the hair. Whether it is protein, calcium and other minerals that are need to strengthen the hair.
- Do not abuse the hair while it is wet. Alone, just brushing your hair vigorously is already very damaging to weak hair. Even if you’re still harsh on your hair while it’s still wet. Would be difficult for your hair to be healthy. Because wet hair is more delicate than usual. Therefore combing hair or using a towel to wipe the hair hard to tie the hair while the hair is still wet. Can damage the coatings of the hair and the proteins in the hair.
- Avoid heat styling. Regular hair drying or straightening This is extremely damaging to your hair, as the heat from styling destroys the glaze and the proteins that nourish the hair. As a result, dry and damaged hair, split ends, fragile and easily fall off. Therefore, changing to use a hair dryer instead Or choose to adjust the hair dryer mode to be a normal cool air Or, if you need to get a hot drive, hold it about a foot away from your hair, or coat your hair with a heat protection serum before styling. It will help prevent your hair from falling out.
- Do not use the wrong type of hair styling products. Most styling products are thick and heavy to help lock your hairstyle in place all day long. And often contains a lot of alcohol. Which is the alcohol that is responsible for drying, damage and split ends. Therefore, turning to a styling product that has a light texture. Or a spray that does not cling to the hair until it makes me sticky It will help reduce the problem of dry and damaged hair, which can cause hair loss.
- Avoid chemicals that are used on the hair, such as dyeing, straightening, etc.
- A comb or brush should be cleaned at least once a week. Because of the dirt and oil residue in the nooks of the comb or brush. It could be a breeding ground for pathogens that re-enter our scalp and hair. Causing the accumulation of fungi that lead to undesirable hair loss problems
- Do not tie your hair too tight , tying it up, or making a braid that is too tight can harm your hair. Because in addition to causing the structure of the hair to be bent or deformed It may also injure the hair glaze indirectly. So, don’t try to tie or braid your hair too often, let your hair be comfortable, or choose a hairstyle that doesn’t pull in too much. Avoid wearing a hat It will help make your hair healthier to some. It also reduces the risk of fragile hair loss by another way.
- Does not go to bed and tie my hair while my hair is still wet. This is because the fungus caused by moisture will clump together on the scalp. If left for a long time, the moisture will spread to the pillow and become a fungus that infects your head. It causes the scalp to smell musty, itching and dandruff, making the hair roots unhealthy. In the end, the hair will become fragile and eventually fall out.
- Do not use dry shampoo often for women who like to use dry shampoo frequently because they want comfort. No need to waste time washing and drying hair. It may also cause hair loss. Due to the use of dry shampoo to wash your hair, there will be residue on the hair. Cause clogging of the scalp and hair Until I couldn’t get any nourishment And the hair will fall off easily, so if you are not too rushed, it should be better to clean your hair by washing your hair.
- Do not expose to the sun for a long time, especially between 10am and 2pm, UV rays are another reason that causes hair to lose moisture and damage the hair coating. Until it makes the hair brittle and easily shattered Therefore, applying a hair serum containing sunscreen is another option that can protect the health of your hair.
- After swimming, you should immediately rinse your hair with clean water.
- Treat dandruff Dandruff is the cause of itchy scalp. The point is that the more scratching, the more damage the scalp and hair are. Which is an indirect cause that causes the hair to fall out without knowing it So it would be better if you could fix your dandruff problem. Because it will make the itchy scalp go away You may also choose to use a shampoo containing selenium, zinc, and tea tree oil. Or consult a medical professional for further treatment
- Choose a few birth control pills. Usually, most women will have hair loss problem easily during menstruation. Which is during the hormonal changes But if past the menstrual period But your hair is still falling out. That could be a side effect of the birth control pill you’re taking. This is because most birth control pills contain a lot of testosterone. But you can solve this problem by switching to a contraceptive with a small amount of testosterone (androgen hormones), it will reduce the problem of hereditary hair thinning.
- Side effects from certain medications For people who need to take certain drugs on a regular basis, such as antihypertensive drugs, anti-depressants or drugs containing hormones. You may be more likely to experience hair loss as a result of drug side effects. In which case, you should consult your doctor for further treatment.
- Regularly massage your head with your hands. A few minutes a day This will help increase blood flow to the scalp. You may also be able to massage your head with vitamin E. Wader oil Massage with almond oil, sesame oil, or coconut oil, for example, or lie on your head lower than the rest of your body for some time. To help increase blood flow to the head area. By doing 15 minutes at a time per day
- Marinate hair with some natural substances such as honey, egg yolk, apple juice, ferment for 1/2 hour, then rinse before shampooing. It will help nourish your hair and reduce hair loss.
- Herbs to prevent hair loss, such as using fresh leaves, sachet (Gmelina villosa Roxb), put on the head mask, flowers (Sesbania grandiflora Poiret), Aloe vera jelly, green tea, in addition to being a healthy drink. The antioxidants in green tea also help prevent hair loss and speed up hair growth. By boiling 2 bags of green tea water per 1 cup of water, then leave it warm to moderate. Then apply it all over the scalp and leave it for about an hour before washing off, etc.
- If there is a problem with hair loss, thinning hair You should seek immediate medical attention. Don’t leave it too long Because it may cause baldness that is difficult to fix